Dr. Daniel Hines has practiced dentistry in Washington, DC since 1988. Since graduating from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, he has averaged well over 200 hours of advanced dental training each year. This continuing education keeps Premier Dental Care on the cutting edge of available science and technology. He has advanced knowledge of therapies for head, neck and facial pain which distinguishes Premier Dental Care among all the practices in the DC region.
His professional memberships and advanced dental training includes:
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Rondeau Orthodontic Seminars
- Robert Freemans Dental Society
He has acquired special training and certification in Complex Motion Tomography, Biopack Jaw Vibration Analysis, Jaw Tracker and EMG.