Did you know that cracked, chipped, misshapen, and even crooked teeth can all be masked with luminous, long-lasting dental veneers? Dental veneers could change the way you feel about your teeth and completely transform your smile!
Premier Dental Care proudly offers the very best dental veneers in Washington, DC because we create custom front teeth coverings made for each unique smile.
What Are Teeth Veneers?
Veneers are extremely thin porcelain or composite covers designed to mask the outer-facing parts of the front teeth. Because no two smiles are alike, Dr. Hines custom-crafts veneers to fit the needs of each patient. If you have any of the following complaints, veneers could be a great solution for you:
- Receding gums. We place veneers in conjunction with periodontal treatment. Your teeth and gums will never have looked better!
- Misshapen teeth. Teeth that are "too big" or "too small" can easily be masked with veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth. Does your tooth have cracks or minor breaks? Veneers offer the most long-lasting and natural-looking solutions around.
- Gaps between the teeth. Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because they fill in gaps in as little as one appointment. The same results could take years with traditional orthodontics!
- Discolored and stained teeth. Looking for a long-lasting alternative to teeth whitening? Veneers will hold their color for years, keeping your teeth white well into the future.
The Different Types Of Cosmetic Veneers
We offer the following types of veneers:
Porcelain dental veneers are ultra-durable, long-lasting front teeth covers that are custom-crafted to fit each patient's unique appearance. Unlike other veneers systems, porcelain veneers deliver the most natural-looking results. And, when they are cared for properly, they can last decades!
Composite dental veneers deliver similar results as porcelain veneers but come at a more budget-friendly price point. Another advantage of composite veneers is that they require little to no tooth prep, which means you can receive your new smile the very same day as your initial treatment!
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental veneers cost will depend on a number of factors including:
- The number of veneers you need
- If any preliminary care is required
At Premier Dental Care, we make it simple to invest in your smile! We accept a wide range of dental insurance plans as well as a dental membership plan that offers deep discounts on a number of our services. We also accept no-interest and low-interest financing plans through a list of lenders, including CareCredit®.
Perfect Your Teeth With Veneers!
Discover if veneers are right for you. Call us today to schedule your consultation!