At Premier Dental Care, we have designed a membership plan to allow uninsured patients to easily access quality dental care at more affordable costs. On our reduced-fee plan, members will receive two exams and two cleanings per year, plus 15% off any office fees associated with our procedures, including crowns, bridges, removable dentures, fillings, braces, teeth whitening services, and more.
Most patients find the PDC annual membership fee pays for itself in just a single office visit. Members can visit Dr. Hines as soon as his schedule has an opening — in some cases, right away! PDC members can enjoy benefits like:
- Super savings on all dental procedures
- No deductibles or co-payments
- No annual maximum
- No waiting periods or pre-existing condition exclusions
Terms & Conditions
- Our membership is NOT a dental insurance plan and can only be used here at Premier Dental Care.
- It is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- It cannot be combined with any dental insurance.
- Fees are based on our usual customary fee at the time of service.
Additional Membership Details
- The 12-month membership fee is due in full upon joining.
- Your membership is effective starting the 1st of the month of which payment is received.
- In order to receive the 15% discount, payments are due when services are rendered. If third-party financing such as CareCredit or LendingClub is used, you will receive a 5% discount due to lending fees paid by the practice.
- It is the responsibility of each member to maximize their benefits by arranging all appointments within the appropriate 12-month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- The membership renewal fee is due at the beginning of the same month each year.
- A charge of $100 will be billed to your account for no-shows or appointments that are not canceled with at least 48-hours notice.
Have questions about saving with our PDC Membership Plan? Just give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have!