PDC Membership Plan
Sign up today and you can see Dr. Hines as soon as he has an opening…in some cases immediately. PDC annual membership fee is often times recovered in just one office visit.
- Super savings on all dental procedures
- No deductibles or co-payments
- No annual maximum
- No waiting periods or pre-existing condition exclusions
What are the exclusions?
- Our membership is NOT a dental insurance plan and can only be used here at Premier Dental Care.
- It is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- It cannot be combined with any dental insurance.
- Fees are based on our usual customary fee at the time of service.
Other Membership Information
- The 12-month membership fee is due in full when joining.
- Membership is effective the 1st of the month of which payment is received.
- In order to receive 15% discount, payments are due when services are rendered. If outside financing is used such as Care Credit or other 3rd parties, you will receive a 5% discount due to lending fees paid by practice.
- It is the responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12-month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- Membership renewal fee is due the beginning of the same month each year.
- A charge of $100 will be billed to your account for appointments that are cancelled before 48 hours and no shows