Aesthetically, missing teeth can cause people to hide their smile and lose their self-esteem due to embarrassment. And medically, the empty space left by a missing tooth can easily become infected with bacteria, causing other teeth to shift out of place and making it difficult for people to speak or eat correctly. Dr. Hines and the staff at Premier Dental Care are sensitive to the hardships a missing tooth can create, so we provide dental implants that help our patients regain their self-confidence, improve their health, and approach life boldly.
Installing dental implants is a complex procedure, and patients throughout the 20012 area trust the stellar reputation of Dr. Hines. We know that there are multiple dental providers to choose from, so Dr. Hines and the staff at Premier Dental Care are constantly looking for ways to improve the overall experience of our patients. Our office is conveniently located in Washington and we treat patients throughout the District of Columbia, offering them the opportunity to restore missing teeth in a way that looks natural and beautiful.
If you’re missing a tooth, you’re not alone. Check out these facts from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- More than 30 million Americans are missing teeth in one or both jaws
- 15 million people in the U.S. have crown and bridge replacements for missing teeth
- 3 million Americans have implants, a number that grows by 500,000 a year
- 10% of all U.S. dentists place implants, but that is increasing
- The success rate of dental implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98%
- The dental implant market in the U.S was projected to reach $5 billion by 2018