Premier Dental Care is your local Washington family dentist office, and we welcome patients throughout the District of Columbia to schedule an appointment and experience first-hand how we keep everyone in the family in optimal oral health. Our office is conveniently located, and we treat patients of all ages in a warm and welcoming environment.
Dr. Hines is an expert dentist committed to improving the overall experience of our patients as much as possible. We understand that visiting a new dentist can make patients unsure about what they will experience, and we work diligently to ensure that patients throughout the 20012 enjoy their visit – every time. This means that from the moment you enter the Premier Dental Care offices, you will be greeted with a warm smile and welcomed by our friendly staff. To schedule your appointment, call (202) 793-7857. If you reach us after hours or on the weekend, we will do our best to return calls as quickly as possible.
Here are some at-home tips to keep your teeth and gums healthy between routine visits:
- Brush your teeth twice a day. Use a timer or play a song that lasts 2 minutes every time you brush.
- Brush softly. Brushing too hard, especially with a hard toothbrush, can ruin the enamel on your teeth.
- Floss, floss, floss. Brushing your teeth isn’t enough. If you really want to be an expert flosser, floss BEFORE you brush to help dislodge anything below the gum line.Change your toothbrush every 3 months, or sooner if you’ve been sick.
- Pamper yourself with a high-tech rotary toothbrush. They clean better than those ol’ manual brushes.
- Chew gum. (Just make sure it’s sugar free!) If you can’t brush your teeth in between meals, gum can help keep your teeth cleaner than if you did nothing at all.